Diễn đàn: Bitcoin Pay: Why it’s No Longer Big in Japan
  Chủ đề mớiChủ đề mới  Hiển thị danh sách thành viênThành viên  Tìm trên diễn đànTìm kiếm  Trợ giúpTrợ giúp
  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng nhậpĐăng nhập
Chính sách
 Diễn đàn :Diễn đàn chính :Chính sách
Message Icon Chủ đề: Bitcoin Pay: Why it’s No Longer Big in Japan Trả lời bài viết Gửi bài viết mới
Trang  of 2 Tiếp >>
Tác giả Nội dung
xysoom

Gia nhập: 26 May 2020
Đến từ: China
Trạng thái Online: Offline
Bài viết: 573
Trích dẫn xysoom Replybullet Chủ đề: Bitcoin Pay: Why it’s No Longer Big in Japan
    Ngày gửi: 22 Sep 2021 lúc 3:05pm
Bitcoin Pay: Why it’s No Longer Big in Japan

When it comes to bitcoin (BTC) adoption, few countries can hold a candle – in terms of commitment at least – to El Salvador, a nation where you can now pay for everything from dental care to recording studio time in BTC. But once upon a time, Japan was the country everyone in the crypto world looked to with envy.To get more news about Huobi Indonesia, you can visit wikibit.com official website.
  Roger Ver, once known as the “Bitcoin Jesus,” famously stated that Tokyo, the capital of the country where he now resides was “the world's most bitcoin-friendly city.”
  How times have changed (even Roger has moved into the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) CAMP). Now paying with bitcoin has become a tall order in most parts of Japan, including the capital. Ironically, though, the Japanese hunger for BTC shows no sign of abetting.
  Back in the early days of this website, Cryptonews.com reported that shoppers could buy everything from eels to eyeglasses using BTC.
  Gone, though, are the days when big retailers were falling over one another in the rush to start accepting crypto pay. Instead, it has actually become harder to spend your BTC, but easier than ever to buy it.
  Crypto is readily available at most of the nations thousands of 24-hour convenience stores in the form of prepaid cards, while big businesses – including e-commerce giants, chat app operators and financial heavyweights – have launched crypto exchanges they have linked seamlessly with their apps and financial platforms.
  After such a promising start, bitcoin pay didn't take off in Japan. As observers cast an eye over at El Salvador, some have been asking why that has been the case.
  In a report from The Sankei News, journalists explained that after peaking in late 2017, when the retail behemoths Meganesuper (eyewear) and Bic Camera (electronics) announced plans to accept BTC at stores nationwide, there had been “no big expansion” except for some outliers “such as online shopping malls and privately run restaurants.”
  The media outlet quoted Takahide Kiuchi, a senior economist at the Nomura Research Institute, as stating that retailers were of the mind that BTC is too volatile to be used as a form of payment. The pieces authors suggested that Japanese firms have instead turned their attention to developing central bank digital currency (CBDC)-related adoption plans.
IP IP Logged
Zaza

Gia nhập: 05 Aug 2021
Bài viết: 8
Trích dẫn Zaza Replybullet Ngày gửi: 14 Nov 2021 lúc 5:59pm
It is true that, When it comes to bitcoin (BTC) adoption, few countries can hold a candle. grademiners review wrote an amazing article about this which was quite informative.
IP IP Logged
Zaza

Gia nhập: 05 Aug 2021
Bài viết: 8
Trích dẫn Zaza Replybullet Ngày gửi: 28 Nov 2021 lúc 12:11am
I had the honor to be able to work amazing and talented people in my life. They were the phd thesis writer and are very detailed and focused on their work. I am very inspired by them and I bet a lot of you guys do too.
IP IP Logged
Achille

Gia nhập: 27 Oct 2021
Bài viết: 4
Trích dẫn Achille Replybullet Ngày gửi: 02 Jan 2022 lúc 7:21pm
such forums are very necessary to have and they are very helpful for new people who are in search of good training services. a forum was discussing about cheating phone apps is been given at different instituitions. I hope it is not true as fake trainings are of no worth.
IP IP Logged
seoexpert
Ảnh đại diện

Gia nhập: 21 Jan 2022
Đến từ: Pakistan
Bài viết: 28
Trích dẫn seoexpert Replybullet Ngày gửi: 21 Jan 2022 lúc 1:54pm
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. perfect ten condo
IP IP Logged
seoexpert
Ảnh đại diện

Trích dẫn seoexpert Replybullet Ngày gửi: 23 Jan 2022 lúc 9:53pm
I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Normanton Park
IP IP Logged
alexcorner
Ảnh đại diện

Gia nhập: 02 Feb 2022
Bài viết: 7
Trích dẫn alexcorner Replybullet Ngày gửi: 02 Feb 2022 lúc 1:30pm
It's a platform that enables the customers to carry out their banking activities from their desktop, aided by the power and convenience of the Internet. Enjoy hassle-free internet banking options which makes banking with Axis Bank the best. We provide easy steps to start online banking with 24/7 assistance. how to fill   Canara Bank online banking is a safe way to conduct netbanking from the comfort of your own home or office.
IP IP Logged
seoexpert
Ảnh đại diện

Trích dẫn seoexpert Replybullet Ngày gửi: 02 Feb 2022 lúc 3:50pm
The quality of service which they provide at create-web-forms is the best thing about them. For sure it is now one of my favorite site to use. Highly recommeded!
IP IP Logged
alexcorner
Ảnh đại diện

Trích dẫn alexcorner Replybullet Ngày gửi: 18 Mar 2022 lúc 7:16pm
It’s hard to find knowledgeable folks during this topic, however, you could be seen as do you know what you are dealing with! Thanks Cyber X Gaming
IP IP Logged
alexcorner
Ảnh đại diện

Trích dẫn alexcorner Replybullet Ngày gửi: 14 Apr 2022 lúc 5:42pm
This sounds in a way inflammatory pending me…can’t wait for this…thank you! jago33
IP IP Logged
Trang  of 2 Tiếp >>
Trả lời bài viết Gửi bài viết mới
Xem trang in Xem trang in

Chuyển nhanh đến
Bạn không thể tạo đề tài mới
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết
Bạn không thể xoá bài viết bạn đã gưi
Bạn không thể sửa bài viết bạn đã gửi
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn
Bạn không thể bình chọn