Diễn đàn: If you're playing like League of Legends
  Chủ đề mớiChủ đề mới  Hiển thị danh sách thành viênThành viên  Tìm trên diễn đànTìm kiếm  Trợ giúpTrợ giúp
  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng nhậpĐăng nhập
Thư giãn
 Diễn đàn :Thư giãn :Thư giãn  
Message Icon Chủ đề: If you're playing like League of Legends Trả lời bài viết Gửi bài viết mới
Tác giả Nội dung
WANGYUE WANGYUE
Ảnh đại diện

Gia nhập: 17 Sep 2022
Đến từ: Afghanistan
Trạng thái Online: Offline
Bài viết: 3
Trích dẫn WANGYUE WANGYUE Replybullet Chủ đề: If you're playing like League of Legends
    Ngày gửi: 17 Sep 2022 lúc 2:41pm
For the psychology thing I took a test and was like "whatever". A lot of things I do overlap so I'm the "chill type" I guess. The thing is they really separate the introverts and extroverts, and I really don't think I'm one of those. I like my private time but I like to hang out with people as well. So I don't really associate with the psychology types that well.

A question from me, I wanted to ask your opinion about the growing WOTLK Classic pro scene, do WOTLK Gold you think it's only going to get bigger? Or do you think that everybody needs to be careful about how it's handled as it might develop into a bubble that could burst?

I don't think they should worry about the bubble thing. Because the more events happen, the more better events can happen. I mean Bucharest "Oh single elimination is apparently bad" so yeah. Just don't worry about it too much. And the thing is, it's interesting,because nobody expected WOTLK Classic to be this big. It's just an online card game. So the thing, is if you analyse it a bit more, it's really relatable.

If you're playing like League of Legends, sometimes a new player doesn't know what's happening. Like sometimes you don't know what's happening in a MOBA or Starcraft as well. There's so much cam switching, etc. But with WOTLK Classic, all the information is there and you get to make the choices along with the player. That's really what drives WOTLK Classic to be where it is right now, and I am really excited to see where it's going. I don't think we have to be careful of a bubble bursting, so just go allowing out.

Well that's really how I approach games buy WOW WOTLK Classic Gold. I think most clearly when I'm just treating it as a positive or learning experience. You always try and treat the game as trying to find a solution to a problem. Here with WOTLK Classic the problem is how do you win a tournament? Go find a solution. So if you think of it that way, it's really hard to get man because you're always repeating the game in your own mind and think "What should I have done differently?".
IP IP Logged
Trả lời bài viết Gửi bài viết mới
Xem trang in Xem trang in

Chuyển nhanh đến
Bạn không thể tạo đề tài mới
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết
Bạn không thể xoá bài viết bạn đã gưi
Bạn không thể sửa bài viết bạn đã gửi
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn
Bạn không thể bình chọn